- Specially blended natural rubber compound removes the smallest traces of water
- Hard wiping edge for superior wiping performance and a longer life
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Exclusive metal tension springs for consistent windshield contact
- Aerodynamic all-steel OE frame design maintains blade contact at all speeds
- All-steel riveted joints are zinc dichromate coated for reduced play in frame and less noise
- One-step installation system for quick and easy installation with no adapters required
Wiper blades are designed to ensure clear visibility. Average wiper blades are good for 6 months, give or take. So, when it comes to wiper blades replacement, Bosch Excel+ ultra performance wiper blades will do a great job; they clean windshields better and last longer than ever before. They use revolutionary dual-rubber technology, exclusive to Bosch. The dual-rubber wiping element features two different rubber formulations performing different tasks. A harder, more wear-resistant rubber is used for the wiping edge, while a softer, more flexible rubber is used in the area that’s responsible for the wiping lip flip over, when the direction of the wiper is reversed. These two rubber types result in much better, lower-noise performance over the life of the wiper blade. The exclusive Bosch DirectConnect™ one-step system makes installation quick and easy, even for a do-it-yourselfer.