- Reflects up to 97% of damaging UV rays
- Reduces interior temperature
- Laminated construction for insulation
- Outside silver reflective surface and a clear mylar film on the inside
- Foam core center acts as an insulator
- Easy-to-use, just unroll, place on your windshield and retain with sun visors
- Roll-up design for easy storage
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a 90-day warranty
Over time, harmful UV rays from the sun can cause the color to fade from your dash, seats and other interior components. Plastic and vinyl covered dashboards can also develop cracks from exposure. UV rays can dry out leather as well and cause it to crack, requiring expensive repairs. Sunlight raises the temperature of your interior, which contributes to the drying out of interior components, but also makes the interior temperature unbearable, especially in the summertime. Such heat can make your seats uncomfortable when you first get in your vehicle, and makes you’re A/C work harder to bring the temperature down, wasting gas.
To prevent expensive interior damage and reduce interior temperatures, you need a Covercraft UV Shield Sun Shade. When you park your car, this shield is unrolled and placed behind your windshield, then held in place by the sun visors. Its laminated construction presents a metalized polyester reflective surface to the outside to reflect damaging ultraviolet rays, while the clear mylar film on the inside surface is gentle to your interior. Both fabrics are laminated to a foam core center, which acts as an insulator to help keep your interior cool.
The UV Shield is easy to use and lightweight to handle. It quickly unrolls so it can be positioned on the windshield, and when you’re ready to drive, it can be quickly rolled up and stored away. Each UV Shield Sun Shade is crafted to perfectly fit the shape of the windshield on the particular vehicle application.