- Kit includes all components necessary to install one complete hood pin assembly
- Hood Pin is 5/8″ in Diameter
- Some drilling required for installation
- Traditional reinforced steel construction provides high strength and rigidity
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
When you’re in a situation where you need to remove a quick-release hood, all hood pin components are designed to be durable and easy to use for the life of your vehicle. This complete kit is designed for the user who wishes to install hood pin assemblies from scratch on the hood of their vehicle. Each kit includes a padded polyurethane grommet pad which requires drilling four holes in the hood panel to install, along with four fitted nuts and bolts you’ll need to anchor it in place. Additionally, you will find one main hood pin bolt, clip, and related nuts. All components are made from high-grade traditional coated steel to ensure parts maintain their strength levels over time without warping or bending. Daystar proudly manufactures all hood pin components in the United States and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty.