- Created to be the lowest noise brake rotors designed for performance applications
- Angled slots on rotor surfaces allow superior expulsion of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gases
- Two sets of slots on rotor surfaces provide even pad wear which creates flat, parallel rotor wear without ridges from developing
- Vented centers feature an aperture for air to pass between both rotor sides for superior cooling
- Black GEOMET and NITROTHERM™ anti corrosive finish
- Brake rotors are unidirectional to the left and right side of your vehicle to maximize effectiveness
- Offers all the benefits of Greenstuff 6000 series pads in a more concentrated formula
- Provides extremely long pad life with the lowest amount of rotor wear
- Engineered to better resist mud, sand, and grit that accumulate on brakes during off-roading
- Friction coefficient of 0.45 is equivalent to the Greenstuff 6000 series
- Produces the lowest amount of brake dust of all EBC brake pads for trucks or SUVs
- Backing plate and side edges of brake pad are green powder coated for resistance to corrosion
- Pad surfaces have chamfered edges to reduce contact against rotor lip that forms over time and causes squealing
- Center gap allows for proper heat expansion of brake pads
- Built in noise-reducing shims
- Patented Brake-In™ red pad surface coating provides better grip during the first 100 miles after new pads are installed
- Patented Brake-In™ red pad surface coating scours off any existing glaze or heat spots from brake rotor surface for more even surface mating
- Slots reduce stopping distances in wet weather
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Slots create an escape route for debris, dust, gases, and water
- Slots clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
USR Series Front Sport Slotted Rotors are created for the enthusiast who wants low noise from their brakes while doing a higher level of aggressive driving or towing. Two sets of shallow slots cover all areas of the rotor surfaces so both pads and rotors wear evenly all the way across – preventing the grooves and ridges from building up that cause frictional noise. They also effectively increase the level of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gas expulsion necessary to keep rotors cool and functional during street performance driving in any weather. Additionally, USR Series Front Sport Slotted Rotors feature a vented center for air to pass between both rotor sides, so metal expands evenly during use and the chance of warpage is minimized. USR Series Front Sport Slotted Rotors are designed for use with EBC Greenstuff, Yellowstuff, and Redstuff pads. All areas of the rotors have a protective coating to prevent corrosion, and should be fully ready for use after the first 500 miles of moderate brake application.
For heavier pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles, EBC has taken all virtues of the Greenstuff 6000 organic pads and concentrated the formula to create the stronger-acting Greenstuff 7000 Series SUV Supreme Compound Brake Pads. For those willing to pay a small amount more, the 7000 series is the ultimate set of endurance pads. Formulated for the unique needs of heavier trucks and sport utilities that venture off-road, these are constructed from an organic aramid compound which blends Kevlar and Twaron composites to create a harder pad surface that’s extremely resistant to dirt, rocks, and sand. While this brake pad surface offers the longest wear life of any Greenstuff brake series pads, the improved pad life will not come at the expense of your rotors. Additionally, these are the lowest dust-producing pads EBC offers for trucks and SUVs.
Steel wool compounds are left out of the 7000 series brake pads, so one will easily last through two sets of pads if both are installed new at the same time. If you install these pads without replacing rotors, pre-chamfered pad edges will mate well against grooves and lips that normally form as rotor surfaces wear. Instead of the pad squealing as it rubs along the lip edges, it will quietly and evenly press against the part of the rotor where it will have the most effect. These pads also feature a red outer surface coating that scours off existing glaze or hot spots from worn rotor surfaces while providing a more grippy texture to compensate for reduced performance during the initial 100 mile break-in period.
In government R90 tests of replacement brake components, EBC Greenstuff pads have been shown to deliver equivalent performance, bedding, cold temperature operation, and speed sensitivity versus original manufacturer parts. patented Greenstuff brake pad material also ensures the pads are soft enough to avoid brake squeal, but not so soft that longevity becomes compromised. Built-in shims ensure any high-frequency vibration is absorbed to prevent squealing even under the most extreme weather conditions.