- Created to be the lowest noise brake rotors designed for performance applications
- Recommended by EBC for use with Greenstuff, Yellowstuff, and Redstuff pads
- Angled slots on rotor surfaces allow superior expulsion of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gases
- Two sets of slots on rotor surfaces provide even pad wear which creates flat, parallel rotor wear without ridges from developing
- Black GEOMET™ and NITROTHERM™ anti corrosive finish
- Brake rotors are unidirectional to the left and right side of your vehicle to maximize effectiveness
- EBC recommends a 500 mile break in period with lighter braking application
- Ensure increased pad bite and improved air circulation
- Clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Create an escape route for debris, dust, and water
- Reduce stopping distances in wet weather
- Offer much faster heat dissipation
- Resistant to warping and fading
USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors are created for the enthusiast who wants low noise from their brakes while doing a higher level of aggressive driving or towing. Two sets of shallow slots cover all areas of the rotor surfaces so both pads and rotors wear evenly all the way across – preventing the grooves and ridges from building up that cause frictional noise. They also effectively increase the level of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gas expulsion necessary to keep rotors cool and functional during street performance driving in any weather. Additionally, USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors feature a vented center for air to pass between both rotor sides, so metal expands evenly during use and the chance of warpage is minimized. USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors are designed for use with EBC Greenstuff, Yellowstuff, and Redstuff pads. All areas of the rotors have a protective coating to prevent corrosion, and should be fully ready for use after the first 500 miles of moderate brake application.
The world-renowned brake experts at EBC have developed over a dozen variations of , and each one is crafted to provide a superior level of grip, wear, and performance for uniquely different vehicle sizes, weights, and applications. When the company engineers who created pads that can survive 1,800 degree temperature test runs turn their attention to creating equally impressive brake rotors, it will be finely tuned to deliver impressive looks behind your wheel spokes and performance that’s as equally impressive on your last run as your first. If you’ve been let down by underperforming brake rotors that didn’t last as long as they should, USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors are designed for the long run. If installed at the same time as a new set of , it’s not uncommon for these rotors to last the length of the first set with more than enough life to be used with a second set. USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors are the result of relentless testing and refinement, and when better brake rotors are built it is EBC that will build them.