- Padded and leather-wrapped rim surface provides comfortable, satisfying grip
- Designed to fit directly onto your vehicle’s steering column
- Installation may require a Grant Installation Kit sold separately
- Not designed for vehicles equipped with steering wheel airbags
- Center pads are not included
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
This classic racecar tribute steering wheel pays respect to an era when muscle cars from the United States and GT performance cars from England, Germany, and Italy were driven by outlaws. Performance enthusiasts who lived by the timeless racing credo of removing factory bumpers, interior components, and metal body panels to save weight, then swapping on only elemental replacement parts that were lighter or served up a higher level of style. Now Grant lets you bring back the days of pre-airbag hot rodding with this Racing Style Steering Wheel that’s lightweight, simple, and functionally elegant.
Whether the seats in your classic are plaid cloth, custom velour, or leather, Racing Style Steering Wheels add a look of purity and performance to the interior of your vehicle that nicely complements any neighboring material surface. Durable, high-quality leather surrounds a thick layer of padding around the rim for comfort, and sturdy corrosion-resistant center spokes are available in polished aluminum or black powder coated steel. Mounting this steering wheel may require a Grant Installation Kit sold separately, and these wheels are not designed for use on vehicles originally equipped with airbags. Center horn pads are available separately from Grant as well.