- Do not recommend installing the LeBra on any vehicle that has been repainted
- Custom-tailored for your vehicle to ensure a glove-like fit
- Protects the hood from dings and road hazards
- Adds a sporty look to your vehicle
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design
- Made of black leather grain vinyl
- Micro-perforated to dry out in a matter of a few minutes
- Does not need to be removed when wet
- Easy access to the engine with no need to remove the protector
- Comes with instructions to guide you through the installation
- Attaches with woven nylon straps, plastic hooks, and adhesive velcro strips
- Installs in less than five minutes with no tools required
The LeBra brand is the first to know when you’re looking for the most durable protection for the vehicle’s front end. The by LeBra features a low-profile, aerodynamic design and is made of leather grain vinyl that is micro-perforated to allow air to pass through and moisture to escape. Less moisture absorption is also due to a special knit backing that is sure to be gentle on your vehicle’s finish. So, even after a torrential rain, the hood protector doesn’t need to be removed and will dry out while you’re cruising around. More than that, this add-on is constructed with your convenience in mind, allowing for easy access to your engine, with the protector in place.
Thanks to the supplied instructions, you will install the hood protector in 5 minutes or less. Besides, in most cases, the installation requires no tools because all parts are already pre-attached. So, just pop and tighten the straps. The result is a perfect glove-like fit for a reasonably long period of time. Repainting your vehicle every time it has a little scrape will cost you an arm and a leg.