- Edge-to-edge mat design for maximum coverage and protection
- High-capacity surface captures moisture, spill, debris, etc.
- Extremely durable all-weather material
- Highly durable molded, specially-formulated synthetic rubber
- Non-skid molded nib backing and mat anchors for additional safety
- Each mat is computer-cut for precise fit
- Various one-piece, full-width patterns
- Available in eight most popular automotive colors
- Lloyd Mats are custom made for each client and, therefore, are Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Slightly curved recess areas for easy cleaning
Northridge is a perfect blend of protection and style offered by Lloyd, the industry’s largest aftermarket manufacturer of floor mats. These distinctive all-season mats are unique in many ways. Unlike the good-for-nothing trays or liners that allow moisture and debris to pass beneath the mat, Northridge’s intricate weave pattern is capable of trapping water, snow, mud, sand, and the like to deliver maximum protection to the original carpeting of your vehicle. To be more specific, the Northridge mats capture moisture and disperse it to adjacent confinement sectors. Also, the items are sure to provide years of trouble-free service thanks to the specially formulated synthetic rubber, which remains flexible in freezing temperatures and firm in warm conditions.
Lloyd Mats has a custom mat pattern for virtually every vehicle sold in the US since 1960. The patterns are developed by Lloyd Mats for the best possible fit. The patterns are digitized and the mats are cut using AutoCAD ultrasonic cutting technology to ensure perfect fit to your vehicle, with the Lloyd mats often covering a slightly larger floor area than the mats provided by the car manufacturer.