- Premium continuous filament yarn
- Face weight of 32-ounce per yard (5/16” pile height) – thicker than OEM
- Two-ply yarn construction creates durability and density by weaving two yarn strands into one tuft
- Computer driven cutting process insures precise fit
- Material: Nylon 2 Ply Construction
- Binding Material: Woven Polyester Cloth
- Over 50 carpet colors to match or compliment all OEM interiors
- Matching continuous cloth edge binding can’t unravel
- Available with over 1000 officially licensed automotive logos
- Personalized initials, military emblems and lifestyle logos offered
- Multi-layer backing maintains mat shape and protects OEM carpet
- Water-resistant latex layer protects factory carpeting
- Non-skid rubber TractionBac™ also provides moisture protection
- Factory-compatible mat fastening (post, hook, snap) where applicable
- Easy-to-install Lloyd anchors for vehicles not equipped with anchors
- Lloyd Mats are custom made for each client and, therefore, are Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Absolutely stays put for optimum safety and durability
The rigid four-layer structure of the Ultimats guarantees that the mats keep their precise fit to your car. The bottom layer is the non-slip TractionBac™ rubber backing. On top of that is a propylene mesh layer for stiffness, to keep the mat from warping. Next is a water-resistant latex layer that keeps the car floor pan dry. The latex is covered with a woven polypropylene backing for the luxurious tuft, which is 5/16 inch deep and made in heavy 2-ply, 32 oz/sq.yd., continuous filament nylon yarn. This is a durable and extremely longwearing mat.
Add the logo of your choice from Lloyd’s extensive, licensed library of logos for car brands and models, for military and for lifestyles. Or personalize your mats with lettering of your choice.
Lloyd Mats has a custom mat pattern for virtually every vehicle sold in the US since 1960. The patterns are developed by Lloyd Mats for the best possible fit. The patterns are digitized, and the mats are cut using AutoCAD ultrasonic cutting technology to ensure a perfect fit to your vehicle, with the Lloyd mats often covering a slightly larger floor area than the mats provided by the car manufacturer.