- The deeply molded Chevron shape tread pattern channels dirt, mud and snow away to keep shoes and pant legs clean
- 2-3 Times The Height of Regular Vacuum Formed Liners. “Deep Tread” technology!
- High perimeter wall provides maximum protection and water retention
- Raised retention nibs on the bottom surface provides maximum retention
- Built exclusively for Trucks and SUVs, features bold styling and a custom fit for complete protection
- Constructed from durable non-slip thermoplastic. They wouldn’t fade or crack with age.
- Exclusive self sealing floor hook attachment keeps moisture out while securing the liner
The people at Outland Automotive are enthusiasts themselves, and they know from experience that when you drive off-road, you’ll track in a lot of dirt and moisture into your Jeep, truck or SUV’s interior. To protect your valuable carpet and to keep your feet from having to sit in the muck, they developed All Terrain Floor Liners with patent pending “Deep Tread” technology.
Outland Automotive used state-of-the-art precision technology to make these floor liners an exact match to the contours of your floor. No sliding around, curling up or gaps in coverage, these floor liners are a perfect fit. They included high perimeter walls in the design because they know that after a long day, a lot of dirt, mud, water or snow can accumulate on the floor of your Jeep, and the floor liner is useless unless this muck can be contained and kept off of the carpet. The patent pending “Deep Tread” technology provides a Chevron shape tread pattern that is up to 3/8″ deep, to keep your shoes and pants up and out of the mess, and to contain the movement and sloshing around of any trapped water.
Unlike other floor liner manufacturers that use an inconsistent vacuum thermoform process and slippery lower grade plastic, Outland Automotive All Terrain Floor Liners are high-pressure injection molded from OE quality Thermoplastic Elastomer, that looks and feels like rubber and provides a non-slip surface. In addition to the contoured shape, these floor liners also include raised nibs on the bottom to help them stay in place. And the unique self-sealing floor hook attachment feature helps to prevent dirt and moisture from seeping through to the carpet.