- Equal in size to factory halogen bulb and 30% smaller heat sink than standard Silver-Lux Pro
- Same great features as Silver-Lux Pro
- Increases light visibility dramatically
- Custom aluminum tower designed to correctly position the LED behind in the lens
- Each lamp includes a Cree XHP70 LED – with 180 degree beam angle and 6000 lumen output per kit
- Bright white light rated at 6000K
- Made in USA
- 2-year warranty
The ProLux Zero LED kit by Putco is a great way to make an excellent upgrade for your factory lights. These ultra-bright and long-lasting bulbs are made with new innovative Cree XHP70 LEDs, emitting intensive cool white light which can significantly improve your visibility, while adding some style to your ride. The bulbs come with a miniaturized driver and patented flexible heat sink made from aluminum to ensure precise temperature control and effortless installation. In most cases the bulbs are easy to install into a factory socket with no wiring modifications required.
Putco’s ProLux Zero LEDs produce a brighter and cleaner light that is more attractive to the human eye than the light of incandescent bulbs. This cool-colored LED light contributes greatly to the driver’s safety, promoting your alertness. Putco’s LED bulbs allow you to not only see the world around you, but also be fully aware of it.