- Multiple pressure points apply even pressure for a smooth, clean wipe
- Embedded friction reducers ensure the wiper blade conforms to your windshield
- Frame made from galvanized steel to prevent rust and corrosion
- Natural rubber squeegee resists cracking in extreme temperatures
- Meets or exceeds all original equipment manufacturers’ standards
- Easy to install, regardless of mounting style
Seeing the road clearly is essential for safe driving, and it’s especially important when driving in rain, sleet or snow. Don’t endanger yourself or your passengers by driving with inferior blades that chatter, streak and obscure your vision. Weatherbeater are engineered to clear your windshield with smooth, clean wipes for optimum visibility.
The Weatherbeater frame is designed with multiple pressure points to apply even pressure across the length of the blade, for a smooth, clean wipe. The embedded friction reducers ensure that the blade will conform to the unique shape of your windshield, for complete clearing. Constructed from galvanized steel, the Weatherbeater frame resists rust and corrosion for long lasting durability. The natural rubber squeegee resists cracking, splitting and tearing caused by heat, cold, windshield washer fluid and salt.
A comes with everything required for quick and easy installation. It comes with a small J-hook adapter pre-installed and contains a multi-adapter for side pin, large J-hook and bayonet wiper blade arms.