- Quick and easy installation / removal
- Comes with security hardware
- Strong and built to last
- Suitable for light off-road use
- Compatible with a wide range of accessories
- Tested and approved to meet Australian Standards AS1235-2000
- Warranty: 5 Years
Roof Rack Compatibility:
- Compatible: + Heavy Duty, Fitting Kit Required: NO
The CXB Series rail mount legs are the perfect supports for heavy-duty cross bars. They’re designed to clamp to factory roof rails with a unique twin bolt tightening feature that provides maximum clamping strength and easy adjustability. Constructed from UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon, they’re supplied with security hardware, and if needed, the cross bars can be leveled using spacers supplied with the legs. A rack system with Rhino-Rack Heavy-Duty Cross Bars and CXB legs meets stringent Australian AS1235-2000 standards. Used in conjunction with Rhino-Rack’s trade and 4WD accessories, including ladder racks, alloy trays and baskets, a Heavy-Duty roof rack system can offer endless load carrying solutions.
The CXB Legs come with detailed, illustrated installation instructions, and they’re backed by a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship.