- Protects your vehicle’s seats from spills, stains, tears, and other damage
- Stylish upgrade for boring, plain upholstery or seats that are worn and torn
- Fits all cars, trucks, and SUVs
- Made of resilient black vinyl leatherette with pleated fabric center sections
- Tuck and roll pleats are filled with buckwheat hulls for enhanced driving comfort
- Available in your choice of 3 attractive camo patterns with brushed finish Rixxu™ emblems
- Zippers, Velcro and elastic straps with quick-connect buckles combine for fast and simple installation
- Available for front and rear seats
- Seat bottom and seat back covers for front driver and passenger seat
- 2-piece rear seat bottom covers with adjustable Velcro center panel
- Zip-together 3-piece rear seat back covers with 2 adjustable Velcro side panels
- Removable headrest covers for easy headrest adjustment
- Wraparound seat covers and front seat back rear panels provide greater protection and ensure secure, non-slip retention
- Front seat back rear panels include handy storage pockets
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you’re an outdoorsman, hunter, like military style, or you’re just bored with plain seats, you can liven up your cabin and protect your seats with Rixxu™ Camo Series Seat Covers. While these universal fit covers can be installed in any vehicle, they’re perfect for trucks, Jeeps and SUVs, especially ones that get dirty regularly when driven off-road. Camo goes hand-in-hand with the outdoor lifestyle, but outdoor activities can be hard on a vehicle’s interior. With these seat covers installed your seats will be shielded from dirt and any other abuse, preserving their appearance so you can get top dollar from your ride come resale time. They’re also a good choice to hide original seat covers that have already been damaged.
Rixxu™ Camo series seat covers are constructed from sturdy vinyl leatherette, which delivers the look of leather at an affordable price. Leatherette wears better and won’t fade like leather and because it’s non-porous it’s much easier to clean. The tuck and roll pleated polyester fabric center sections are available in your choice of distinctive green, orange, and brown camouflage patterns, so you can get the shade that best complements your cabin. In addition to the appealing camouflage colors you also get brushed metal Rixxu™ emblems affixed to each seat back. And the pleated sections are breathable and filled with buckwheat hulls, which don’t conduct heat like synthetic filling, so you can stay comfortable on even the longest trips. Unlike some universal seat covers that only cover the main surfaces of the seat bottoms and backs, these covers wrap around the seat cushions for greater protection, plus you get front seat back covers and adjustable side panels for the rear seat backs for maximum coverage.
These Camo series seat covers are available for both front and rear seats. The covers for the front driver and passenger seat backs secure simply at the base and sides with elastic straps and quick-connect buckles, and zippered openings slip over the headrests at the top. The rear panels for the front seat backs wrap around the front of the seat back and secure with anchors at the seat back/base junction and an elastic strap around the base of the headrest. Velcro fasteners on the panels secure to the wraparound sections of the seat back covers, and once connected provide complete seat back coverage. Each seat back rear panel has a convenient storage pouch. Elastic straps and quick-connect buckles retain the front seat bottoms at the rear, with straps and hooks attached to the seat springs at the front.
The zip-together 3-piece rear seat backs are secured in a similar manner. A Velcro secured bottom center panel is adjustable to allow for different seat widths, and adjustable Velcro secured side panels provide additional seat back side cushion coverage. The wraparound upholstery design helps ensure the seat covers stay securely in place on seat back and bottom cushions. 2 front and 3 rear headrest covers are supplied, and each is secured with straps at the headrest to allow the headrest to be adjusted to the most comfortable and supportive position.