- Available in your choice of 6 attractive 2-tone color patterns with accent color piping and brushed finish Rixxu™ emblems
- Stylish upgrade for boring, plain upholstery or seats that are worn and torn
- Protects your vehicle’s seats from spills, stains, tears, and other damage
- Fits all cars, trucks, and SUVs
- Made of resilient vinyl leatherette with pleated fabric center sections
- Tuck and roll pleats are filled with buckwheat hulls for enhanced driving comfort
- Includes 1-st Row pillows in matching color scheme that can be attached to headrests for added comfort
- Zippers, Velcro and elastic straps with quick-connect buckles combine for fast and simple installation
- Available for front and rear seats
- Seat bottom and seat back covers for front driver and passenger seat
- 2-piece rear seat bottom covers with adjustable Velcro center panel
- Zip-together 3-piece rear seat back covers with 2 adjustable Velcro side panels
- Removable headrest covers for easy headrest adjustment
- Wraparound seat covers and front seat back rear panels provide greater protection and ensure secure, non-slip retention
- Front seat back rear panels include handy storage pockets
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
There are many ways to give your ride the look of speed, spoilers, chrome exhaust tips, and custom wheels to name a few. But when you want to spice up your daily driver don’t neglect your interior. You can invigorate your cabin with a shift knob, billet pedals, and a custom steering wheel, but Rixxu™ Super Sport Series Seat Covers are a great place to start. With their eye-catching 2-tone design, and complementary color piping and center accent stripes, these seat covers would look at home on the finest sports cars, and you can count on them to give a high-performance look and feel to your driving space. And they’re available in 6 different 2-tone color combinations, so you’re sure to find the combo that’s right for your cruiser.
But you get much more than just great style with Super Sport series seat covers. Even if you’re not thrilled with your factory upholstery, chances are your vehicle’s next owner will be, especially if it’s in great condition. These Rixxu™ seat covers will shield your seats from abuse so you can get top dollar come resale time, and they’re also a good choice to hide original seat covers that have already been damaged. Super Sport series seat covers are constructed from sturdy vinyl leatherette, which delivers the look of leather at an affordable price. Leatherette wears better and won’t fade like leather and because it’s non-porous it’s much easier to clean. The tuck and roll pleated polyester fabric center sections are breathable and filled with buckwheat hulls, which don’t conduct heat like synthetic filling, so you can stay comfortable on even the longest trips. The included color matching 1-st Row pillows can be attached to your headrests for even greater comfort.
Super Sport series seat covers are ideal for cars, trucks, and SUVs, and they’re available for both front and rear seats. The covers for the front driver and passenger seat backs secure simply at the base and sides with elastic straps and quick-connect buckles, and zippered openings slip over the headrests at the top. The rear panels for the front seat backs wrap around the front of the seat back and secure with anchors at the seat back/base junction and an elastic strap around the base of the headrest. Velcro fasteners on the panels secure to the wraparound sections of the seat back covers, and once connected provide complete seat back coverage. Each seat back rear panel has a convenient storage pouch. Elastic straps and quick-connect buckles retain the front seat bottoms at the rear, with straps and hooks attached to the seat springs at the front.
The zip-together 3-piece rear seat backs are secured in a similar manner. A Velcro secured bottom center panel is adjustable to allow for different seat widths, and adjustable Velcro secured side panels provide additional seat back side cushion coverage. The wraparound upholstery design helps ensure the seat covers stay securely in place on seat back and bottom cushions. 2 front and 3 rear headrest covers are supplied, and each is secured with straps at the headrest to allow the headrest to be adjusted to the most comfortable and supportive position.