- Premier winter wiper technology
- Ruggedly constructed armor keeps blade structure free of ice and snow
- One-piece, flexible design snugly conforms to most windshields
- Robust, heavy-gauge wiper element resists tearing in sub-zero temperatures
- SWIFT® universal, one-click connection system for quick installation Teflon® infused wiper element for a smooth, quiet wipe
- Teflon infused wiper blade for smooth quiet wiping
- Sleek, wedge-shaped spoiler clears away snow and ice
A wiper blade needs to conform closely to the windshield glass to properly wipe rain, snow and sleet out of your line of vision. When it’s below freezing, ice can collect inside the superstructure of the blade, locking it in position. And without its full articulation, the blade can’t conform to the glass, leaving you with streaks. blades have a one-piece design that doesn’t rely on articulation, because it’s supple enough to conform. The rugged armor prevents ice from building up, guaranteeing you the best visibility under freezing conditions.
have a tough day, even when it’s not raining. They sit on a hot windshield, out in the sun with its degrading UV radiation. They have to wipe off not only water, but also road grit, corrosive washer fluid and salt water from road salt. While the natural rubber from which blades are made provides the most flexible and resilient edge for wiping across glass, it eventually dries out and deteriorates. The rubber can become warped by heat or made brittle by cold. Modern windshields are curved, forcing the blade arm to articulate every swipe. A worn-out blade not only loses its sharp, rain-squeegeeing edge, it gets hard and won’t sweep the glass properly. Conventional blades have multiple joints between the superstructure and the wiping element that can corrode and freeze, further restricting mobility, and leaving you with streaks.
The most sure-fire cure is a blade replacement, and it’s the simplest one, too. Trico® blades are easy to install and fit your arms in exactly the same fashion as the OEM blades.