- Sheepskin will not give off an electrical charge
- Synthetic seat covers are a 100% insulator of electrical energy
- All natural sheepskin is a partial insulator providing you undisturbed release of static electricity created by the natural friction of your body and the environment
- Sheepskin is able to absorb sweat immediately and can submit it in to the air seven times faster than synthetics
- Sheepskin against the body activates the blood circulation and the immune system supporting the relaxation and regeneration of the body
- Sheepskin is gentle on your skin because it contains lanolin, a basic substance similar to that found in human skin
- Sheepskin helps heal sensitive or inflamed skin or rashes
- Sheepskin is dirt and bacteria resistant
- It has been known for centuries that the lanolin in natural sheepskin provides it with a self cleaning quality when the sheepskin is hung in fresh air
- Pinnacle of luxurious comfort with a sophisticated touch and supple feel
- Sheepskin creates a natural insulating effect, delivering superior heat transfer and breathability
- Will keep you warm in the coldest winter and cool in the hottest summer
- Made from the finest wool fiber for unmatched durability
- Available in a choice of vivid colors and eye-catching patterns for every taste
- Cut and tailored to perfection to fit like a glove
Each Tailor-Made seat cover is manufactured to the specific year, make and model of your vehicle using plush, 1″ thick Merino sheepskins. Tailor-Made seat covers are secured to your seat using a durable loop design, elastic strapping system and, as an added touch, each Tailor-Made seat cover is finished with a rich looking 1″ binding and high grade nickel plated hooks. Tailor-Made seat cover line will provide you with the best fit, highest quality and longest seat cover life available.
Sheepskin seat covers are great for any season. They keep you cool during the summer and warm in wintertime, because of the breathing properties of wool’s hollow fibers. They are always comfortable because they are extremely soft, and they provide a comfortable cushion of air that acts as a temperature insulator. With sheepskin seat covers, you will not have to worry about getting into a “hot seat”. During cold winter months, sheepskin seat covers are perfect for giving you that extra added comfort and warmth.
Moreover, while your seat covers are protecting you, they will add resale value to your car by protecting your expensive upholstery from wear and sun damage. The natural lanolin in sheepskin will actually improve the durability of leather seats over time, making sheepskin seat covers a great investment.